This firm is a globally renowned, Top 20 law firm, with an emphasis on maintaining a progressive and high energy culture. Despite their reputation for high performance, this firm encourages a healthy work/life balance and upholds a positive workplace environment.
This role is an involved, fast-paced and high-performing position. Candidates will be responsible for getting involved with a large team, supporting two Special Counsels and a team of fee earners.
- Opening and closing files
- Managing both onsite and offsite file storage and archiving
- Diary and email management across the practice group
- Drafting Correspondence and documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Event management
- Monthly liaison with clients
- Billing on a monthly basis
In this role you will be responsible for supporting two Special Counsels.in the Restructuring and Insolvency practice group. In this role you will be required to demonstrate:
- Previous Legal Secretarial experience, ideally within litigation
- Strong and confident written and verbal communication
- Professional presentation
- A diligent and committed work ethic
- Strong organisational skills
- A personable attitude
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
To be considered for this unique role please apply through the link. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation call Meaghan Gleeson on 02 8270 9706.