This highly regarded global Law firm has a rare opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join their friendly Real Estate & Sport Practice groups! This team is extremely busy they are looking for an experienced Secretary to hit the ground running and make the role their own! This growing firm is located in beautiful offices in the heart of the CBD. Working at this firm will take your Legal Secretarial career to new levels!
Supporting 2 Partners, your duties will include:
- Preparing Power Point presentations
- Dictaphone typing
- Preparing briefs and legal documents
- Typing letters and correspondence
- Diary management
- Making appointments
- Client liaison and more
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have 3+ years Legal Secretarial Experience (within Property or Litigation)
- Be friendly and passionate about producing high quality work
- Advanced communication skills both verbal and written
- A fast accurate typing speed
- You will have advanced skills with Microsoft Word and Power Point
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.