This is a full time ongoing temporary position to start immediately with hours 9 am to 5 pm.
As a Legal Secretary you will support legal professionals within the Real estate team.
Your duties will include:
- Diary and Email Management
- High volume of billing
- Drafting and amending of legal documents
- Preparing cost agreements
- Property and conflict searches
- Client Liaison
To the successful in securing an interview you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary within Property/Conveyancing
- Resilient under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and a proactive approach
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Please apply to the appropriate link or, for a confidential discussion, please call Shaun Hunter on 02 8270 9778