Are you an experienced Legal Secretary? With offices throughout Australia, this national, mid-tier law firm are well renowned within the Legal industry. Located in stunning offices, the firm have more than 400 employees in their Sydney office and are experiencing steady growth.
This is a temp to perm opportunity in a highly-regarded firm. Your role will be to support a Senior Associate and Solicitor within the firms Property team. This role will give you a chance to develop your skills and receive mentorship. Your duties will include:
- Drafting correspondence
- Assisting with billing
- Diary and email management
- Dictaphone Typing
- Conducting property searches
- Preparing cost agreements
- Ad Hoc Administrative duties as required
To be successful you will possess:
- A minimum of 1 year experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Experience with the billing
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A professional presentation
To Apply, click the appropriate link on this page, or for a confidential discussion, call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.