This well regarded, mid tier Law firm are steadily growing, making it an exciting time to join! They offer a broad range of legal services to its clients. They are well known for providing high quality advice while meeting the requirements of each of their clients.
A position has become available for a Legal Secretary to be a part of this busy Property team. You will provide legal secretarial support to lawyers of different levels including a Partner, Senior Associate and a Paralegal. You will be responsible for:
- Liaising with clients
- Preparing legal documents and contracts
- Managing incoming and outgoing phone calls
- Filing and photocopying documents
- Assisting in the preparation of client accounts
To be successful in this role you are required to have:
- Ideally up to 2 years legal secretarial experience ideally within Property
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Advanced typing skills and knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- A willing and enthusiastic approach and work well within a team
If you meet the above requirements, click on the appropriate link on this page to apply. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.