Well established and reputable, this firm has over 200 employees and offers great benefits to their staff. The firm promotes a team culture and provide their employees with opportunities for growth including training and mentoring and other initiatives.
Supporting 2 Senior Associates and a Lawyer within the Property Team, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing contracts and settlement documents
- Drafting correspondence
- Diary management
- Scheduling appointments
- Liaising with clients and professionals at all levels
- Other Conveyancing tasks as required
- Must have 2+ years' experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Property experience is essential
- Residential conveyancing and off plan experience strongly preferred
- Must be highly organised with the ability to handle conflicting deadlines and priorities
- Have a confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
- Will possess advanced MS Office skills and a fast and accurate typing speed
If you are looking for a challenging and involved role where you can utilise your skill set and work with a hardworking and successful team, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )