This firm is a highly regarded, global top tier law firm, with stunning CBD Offices. With a prestigious reputation and high profile clientele, they are renowned for their promotion of health work/life balance, regular social events, an inclusive and welcoming culture and dynamic team environment.
Working within a team environment with low staff turnover, supporting a Partner, 2 Senior Associates and 2 Lawyers you will be responsible for:
- Diary management
- Email management
- Dictaphone typing
- Opening and closing files
- Drafting correspondence and documents
- Travel management
- Ad hoc administration duties
The successful candidate must possess:
- Minimum 4 years previous Legal Secretary experience
- High levels of attention to detail
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Confidence in liaising with people at all levels
- Advanced MS Office skills
This is a great opportunity to work in a corporate environment in which you can get involved and make things happen! Don't miss out on this great opportunity, APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alice Rettie at people2people on 02 8270 9770.