This Global law firm are currently seeking a Legal Secretary to start as soon as possible in a full time permanent position, supporting a Partner and team of lawyers within their Insurance practice in their Sydney CBD office.
This busy position will see you working within the Insurance Litigation team, working on matters in Professional Indemnity, General Liability, and Cyber Security.
Your duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Travel and accommodation arrangements
- Monthly Billing
- File management, including drafting and amending of legal documents
- Liaising with clients
- Opening of new client files
- Ad hoc administrative duties
To be successful in securing an interview you must possess:
- 3+ years' experience as a Legal Secretary
- Professional presentation
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word, Excel and typing skills
- High attention to detail and organisation skills
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page OR for a confidential discussion please call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.