This is a full-time immediately available Legal Secretary position for a boutique CBD based firm within their plaintiff personal injury team. Other exposure areas include - medical negligence, CTP and workers compensation just to name a few.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Opening and closing files
- Liaising with clients
- Dictaphone typing
- Monthly billing
- Editing and amending legal documents
- Diary management
- Previous experience working in a legal support role
- Background within - plaintiff personal injury, CTP or medical negligence
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work in both a team and autonomously
- Great typing skills
If you are interested in the role please apply today. Alternatively call James Moore at people2people on 02 8270 9778.