This award winning boutique law firm have a work hard culture, where everyone is a valued part of the team. They are a close knit team, located in beautiful modern offices located in the heart of the Sydney CBD.
Supporting several fee earners in the busy Planning, Environment and Government team some of your main duties will include:
- Managing diaries and emails
- Opening and closing files
- Drafting correspondence
- Dictaphone typing
- General administrative tasks as required
To secure an interview with the prestigious firm you will display the following:
- 3-5 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary, ideally within Litigation
- Proactive and positive approach to work
- Strong communication skills
- Fast and accurate typing speed of 55 wpm
- Strong organisational skills
Interviews for the role are happening now, don't wait to apply! Click on the link to apply or alternatively for a confidential conversation call Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.