If, so a mid-size law firm based in Ponsonby is currently seeking a legal secretary/ junior legal executive to join their firm on a full time, permanent basis.
What is in it for you?
- Full time, permanent legal secretary/ junior legal executive role specialising in conveyancing
- Social firm e.g. Friday drinks, trips away & morning teas
- Competitive Salary up to $60k dependant on your experience
- Opportunity for career growth and development
- Bonuses in line with your performance
You will be joining the firm as a junior legal executive and your role will be split into 3 parts with 40% legal executive work, 40% administration support and 20% PA support.
- Having a hands-on approach with dealing with development works
- Drafting documents, certificates of titles, notice of sales etc.
- Exposure to different areas of law
- Meeting with clients
- Setting up files
It is important you fit into their culture the firm have a laid back, social atmosphere but they also know when they need to get their heads down and work.
- 1-3 years legal secretary or junior legal executive experience
- Enthusiasm is key! You must take pride in your work - there is an opportunity to grow with the company
- Organisation and strong administration skills
- Tech Savvy - the firm are making a move to go paperless, so you will need to be adaptable to knew technology & pick up systems easily
If you want to work for a sociable firm where you can grow and development, then hit apply. Or If you would like any further information contact Kirsty or Samantha on 09 869 6255.