An exciting opportunity is now available within this leading Norwest Law firm! With offices nationally, this firm is well-established and highly regarded in the industry. Be the envy of your friends working here and enjoy working closer to home! This firm foster a friendly, close knit team environment with excellent systems and benefits for their staff.
Supporting the Litigation team your duties will include:
- File and diary management
- Preparing documents and correspondence
- Liaising with clients and professionals
- Assisting with and processing of billing
- All other secretarial / PA duties as required
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Experience working as a Legal Secretary within Litigation
- Advanced MS Word skills, with a fast and accurate typing speed
- Knowledge of Filesite & Aderant highly regarded
- The ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting deadlines
- High attention to detail and confidence to liaise with high profile professionals
If this position is of interest to you, please connect with Meaghan Gleeson at people2people today! Call 02 8270 9706.