Established more than 50 years ago, this mid-tier firm have are well renowned for being specialists in their field and are dedicated to providing superior service to their clients. Over recent years, the firm have grown almost three times in size.
This firm are now seeking a Legal Secretary to join their catastrophic claims team. This role will provide you with a challenge and variety, where you can build on your experience.
Supporting a Partner and a Special Counsel, your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting subpoenas, correspondence and other documents
- Diary management and updating schedules
- Liaising with clients, solicitors and medical experts
- Assisting with briefs
- Monthly billing
- Dictaphone typing of legal documents and correspondence
- Arranging medical appointments and interpreters
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- 3+ years proven Legal Secretarial experience within insurance law or commercial litigation
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- A motivated, resilient and personable attitude
If you are looking for the chance to work for a reputable, national firm apply now without delay!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )