This is a full time 12 month contract with hours 8:45 to 5 pm. Your role within the firm will be to support a Partner, Special Counsel and two Solicitors within Commercial Litigation.
Your duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- High volume billing
- Amending legal documents
- Drafting of court documents
- Arranging client meetings
- All other overflow administrative duties as required
To be successful in securing an interview for this position you must have:
- 3-4 years experience as a Legal Secretary within Litigation
- High attention to detail
- Professional presentation
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Franchising drafting skills are ideal
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page OR call Brittney Nielsen at people2people for a confidential discussion on 02 8270 9796.