The firm is a highly regarded in the legal industry and has enjoyed continued growth and success. This reputable law firm prides themselves on delivering high quality service and offers great employee benefits. This is an extraordinary opportunity to expand your skills set and industry knowledge in a prominent and stable firm.
Supporting a Director and team, your main duties will include:
- Extensive diary and email management
- Liaising with high profile clients and professionals
- High volume file and document management
- Drafting and amending correspondence and documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Coordinating meeting with clients and professional at all levels
- Expenses, timesheet and monthly billing
To be considered for an interview it is imperative that you possess:
- Proven Commercial Litigation legal experience
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise tasks at hand
- Intermediate MS office skills with a fast and accurate typing speed
- Be highly motivated and withhold the ability to act on your own initiative
- Demonstrate confident communication skills both written and oral
- Be proactive in your approach to work
This is a great opportunity to work in a corporate environment in which you can get involved and make things happen! Don't miss out on this great opportunity, APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.