This highly regarded, national law firm are seeking a Legal Secretary! In this role you will be genuinely appreciated for your efforts! Join this award winning firm who have offices throughout Australia!
Supporting the Litigation team, your duties & responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing diaries, emails and appointments
- Organising travel, catering and transport
- Editing and amend documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Drafting correspondence
- Other ad hoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- 12+ months experience as a legal secretary
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills and a typing speed of 50wpm +
- Experience using a billing software
- Flexibility to work on tasks outside of your position description
- Proven ability to prioritise effectively
- Immaculate presentation
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715 for a confidential discussion.