This leading firm has decades of experience and is a key player in the Australian legal market. It has over 80+ staff and provides comprehensive legal services across a broad spectrum of practice areas. It is a key investor in people and is recognised as one of the most prolific supporters of pro bono services.
This is a full time permanent position with hours 8:30 am to 5 pm OR 9 am to 5:30 pm. Your role will be to support 2 Special Counsel, a Senior Associate and Solicitor working closely with government organisations including the Police Force and Department of Education.
Your duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- File Management (Printing, binding and archiving)
- Preparing court bundles
- Amending and formatting legal documents
- Liaising with clients
- All other administrative duties as required
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- 4-5 years experience as a Legal Secretary within Litigation
- Professional presentation
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to multi task and meet strict deadlines
Apply today by clicking on the appropriate link on this page or alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Brittney Nielseon on 02 8270 9796