This global, top tier firm prides itself on delivering a high-quality service to their clients and offering great benefits to their employees. They promote a healthy work/life balance and have a friendly and inclusive work environment.
This is a full-time temporary position with hours 9 am to 5: 30 pm. Your role will be to support 2 Partners within the Intellectual Property Law. Your main duties will include:
- File and document management
- Diary and email management
- Liaising with clients
- Preparing court bundles
- Travel arrangements
- Dictaphone typing
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Proven Legal Secretarial experience (any area of law considered)
- A fast and accurate typing speed
- Advance MS Word skills
- Professional and corporate presentation
- Strong communication skills
Do not hesitate, APPLY NOW or call Mary Savova on 03 9098 7427 for a confidential discussion.