This highly regarded Top-Tier law firm who are seeking a Legal Secretary to support their Intellectual Property team. This law firm prides itself on ensuring an exceptional client base and an outstanding work culture. This firm encourages a supportive environment to ensure growth and development, assisting others inside and outside the firm.
This position will be providing exceptional secretarial support at Partner level. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Drafting and amending legal documents and correspondence
- Diary and email management
- Arranging travel management
- Preparing monthly reports
- Monthly billing requirements
You must have Intellectual Property, Trademark or Patent experience as you will be expected to be able to take instructions and know what to do in the next steps of each matter. You will also possess the following characteristics:
- Excellent judgement and use of initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work under pressure, in fast paced environments and be able to prioritise urgency of work
- Professional presentation
- Sporting events such as city to surf
- Regular social events
- Full-time permanent position
- Flexible work policy
- Competitive salary package!
To apply please click the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Hannah Neilson on 02 8270 9770.