This global, top tier firm prides itself on delivering a high quality service to their clients and offering great benefits to their employees. The firm is located in prestigious offices with spectacular views of the city. They promotes a healthy work/life balance and have a friendly and inclusive work environment.
This is a full time temporary position with hours 9 am to 5: 30 pm. Your role will be to support 2 Partners and 2 Senior Associates within the Intellectual Property Law. Your main duties will include:
- File and document management
- Diary and email management
- Liaising with clients
- Expenses, timesheets and monthly billing
- Preparing court bundles
- Travel arrangements
- Dictaphone typing
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Minimum of 4 years Legal Secretarial experience (any area of law considered)
- A fast and accurate typing speed of 60 wpm+
- Advance MS Word skills
- Professional and corporate presentation
- Strong communication skills
Do not hesitate, APPLY NOW or call Sam Palmer on 8270 9733 for a confidential discussion.