With more than 300 employees and offices internationally, this reputable firm are located in the heart of the CBD, with spectacular office views.
Supporting 2 Partners and a Senior Associate within IP, you will:
- Process billing and expenses
- Organise travel, conferences and functions
- Coordinate social events
- Create and amend documents
- Liaise with clients
- Open matters and manage files
To be successful for the role you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working as a Secretary/PA in Legal or a banking environment
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills and a typing speed of 50wpm +
- Experience using a billing software
- Flexibility to work on tasks outside of your position description
- Proven ability to prioritise effectively
- Immaculate presentation
What's in it for you?
Working for this leading, international firm you will have the opportunity to take advantage of:
- Regular training and development sessions
- Weekly drinks and massages
- Casual dress Fridays
- Team and firm wide social events
- Sporting teams including netball, basketball and touch football
- Health discounts + more!
If you meet the above requirements, click on the appropriate link on this page to apply.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Alice Rettie on +61282709770
( SK92347A )