This centrally located law firm have more than 150 employees and have an unusually low staff turnover, due to the inclusive working environment that they have created. They offer a range of benefits to their employees including extensive in-house training, Friday drinks, end of financial year parties and much more!
Providing Secretarial support to a number of fee earners in the practice group, you day to day tasks will include:
- Monthly Billing
- Drafting basic correspondence
- Diary and email management
- File management
- Liaising with clients
- general administrative tasks as required
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate the following:
- 2+ years working as a Legal Secretary, ideally with litigation experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Fast and accurate typing speed of 55 wpm
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation, contact Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.