This well-established and highly successful law firm have approximately 60 employees and are located in brand new offices in the heart of the CBD.
The firm have a supportive environment and place importance on career progression and developing their staff.
Two permanent positions are availavle for experienced Legal Secretaries to join their busy Litigation and Insurance team supporting Partners and their team.
This fast paced role will see you:
- Prepare and amend documents
- Manage diaries and emails
- Entering timesheets
- Prepare letters and briefs
- Schedule appointments and liaise with clients
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary within Litigation
- A minimum typing speed of 65wpm and intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- Confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to prioritise
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please hit the apply now button or alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )