This thriving, mid-tier law firm have offices across Australia. With a fantastic, team culture, the firm provide their employees with great benefits, including social drinks and events and a work/life balance.
Supporting a Partner and a team, your duties will include:
- Preparing & amending court documents
- Liaising with clients
- File management
- Diary & email management
- Dictaphone typing
- Monthly billing
To be guaranteed an interview, you will need:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Legal Secretary within defendant insurance
- Previous billing experience
- A fast and accurate typing speed of 60 + wpm
- Corporate presentation along with professional communication skills
Working for this highly regarded firm you will be rewarded with a positive working culture and an opportunity to step up in your career. If you are looking to expand and develop your skill set, this could be your ideal opportunity!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )