This firm have an enviable reputation for employing talented professional in roles where they can expand their skills. With a global presence there is always some exciting developments on the table and this firm continues to balance their support team with their professional fee earners.
This is a fulltime 12 month contract for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Insurance Litigation Team supporting one partner.
- Processing billing
- Preparation of correspondence and legal documents
- Filing and archiving
- Diary and email management
- Client liaison
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- A minimum of 3 years working as a Legal Secretary
- Ability to work autonomously
- A high attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Competent multi- tasking skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office and typing skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, please contact Shaun Hunter 02 8270 9778