This highly successful, national law firm have created a positive working environment for their employees, with a 'work hard, play hard' attitude.
This is a full time 12 month contract with hours 8:30 am to 5 pm. Your role as a legal secretary will be to support a team of 5 authors within general defendant insurance. Your duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Monthly Billing
- Dictaphone typing
- File management (photocopying, scanning, archiving)
- Edit and amend documents and letters
To be successful in securing an interview you must have:
- 3-5 years experience as a legal secretary within Insurance Law
- Experience with Affinity and worksite / filesite
- Professional presentation
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Interviews are happening now. Please apply to the appropriate link on this page or contact Brittney Nielsen at people2people on 02 8270 9796.