This firm is a globally renowned, Top 20 law firm, with an emphasis on maintaining a progressive and high energy culture. Due to internal movement, an opportunity exists for you to shine supporting a Partner and the wider team in Restructuring & Insolvency.
This role is an involved, fast-paced and high-performing position on a permanent basis. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Opening and closing files
- Diary and email management across the practice group
- Drafting Correspondence and documents
- Document management
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting at a Partner level within the Restructuring & Insolvency practice group. Working in this fast-paced environment, you will be required to demonstrate:
- Previous legal secretarial experience, ideally within commercial law
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously
- Strong and confident written and verbal communication
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and autonomously
Don't hesitate! Apply directly via the link, or alternatively, contact Mary Savova at people2people on 03 9098 7427.