This highly regarded global law firm are well known within the legal market. With offices throughout the world, their modern Sydney office is based in the CBD. With a relaxed office environment, this firm promote a healthy work life balance and encourage the professional development of their employees.
This position will see you providing support at Partner level within the Insolvency team. Day to day your duties will include:
- Preparation of legal documentation and correspondence
- Coordinate meetings and travel arrangements
- Diary and email management
- File management, including opening and closing files
- Client liaison
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience as a Legal Secretary
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook
This firm offer a range of employee benefits, including:
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Relaxed office environment
- Friday drinks
- Regular team lunches
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
To apply please click on the appropriate link or to find out more about this opportunity please call Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Hannah Neilson on 02 8270 9770 for a confidential discussion.