With offices throughout Australia, this national law firm are well renowned within the legal industry. They have stunning offices which are conveniently located in the heart of the CBD. The firm have close to 500 employees in their Sydney office and they pride themselves on their open and friendly culture. They have fantastic and enticing employee benefits. You will receive an induction and ongoing training and opportunities for career development.
In this role you will be based in the health team which will consist of litigation and commercial matters. You will be a team player to join their hard working yet friendly team.
Some of your duties in this position will include, but not limited to:
- Diary management
- Managing high volume of documents
- Client liaison
- Monthly billing
- Drafting documents
- General administrative duties
To be successful for this role you will be a great team player who takes pride in their work and must have:
- A minimum 2-3 years' experience as a legal secretary, ideally in litigation
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform under pressure
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Proven ability to prioritise workload and tasks
- High attention to detail
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706