With more than 300 employees and offices internationally, this reputable firm are located in the heart of the CBD, with spectacular office views. Seeking a candidate who is proactive, has an enthusiastic approach to their work and is able to show initiative, this firm will support and develop your legal secretarial career and provide professional training and mentorship.
You will be providing support to a team of legal professionals who recognise and appreciate your support. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Diary management
- Email management
- Dictaphone typing
- Opening and closing files
- Drafting correspondence and documents
- Co-ordinate meetings
- Travel arrangements
To be successful for the role you must have:
- Previous legal secretarial experience
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills and a typing speed of 50wpm +
- Experience using a billing software
- Flexibility to work on tasks outside of your position description
- Proven ability to prioritise effectively
- Immaculate presentation
What's in it for you?
Working for this leading, international firm you will have the opportunity to take advantage of:
- Regular training and development sessions
- Weekly drinks and massages
- Casual dress Fridays
- Team and firm wide social events
- Sporting teams including netball, basketball and touch football
- Health discounts + more!
If you meet the above requirements, click on the appropriate link on this page to apply. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Shaun Hunter at people2people on 02 8270 9778.