This award-winning national law firm are highly successful and are located in the heart of the CBD. They work across all key areas of practice and have a welcoming and collaborative culture. They offer opportunity for career progression with ongoing training and development.
This is a float position, which means you get all the benefits of being a full-time, permanent member of staff, but you will get to work on different assignments throughout the firm during different periods of time. Rather than being allocated to one specific team you will provide support to the teams which need it most; this gives you variety in your working day and exposure to different areas of law. Some of your duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Liaising with clients
- Drafting correspondence
- Preparing legal documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Administrative tasks
- File management
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 year of experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Preferably, exposure to various areas of law
- Strong attention to detail and excellent word processing skills
- Enthusiasm - an enthusiastic team player who is willing to support others
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Meaghan Gleeson on 02 8270 9706.