This boutique law firm have over 120 years' experience and cover various practice groups. They pride themselves on providing tailored solutions and exceeding client's expectations. This firm specialises in a range of legal advice to provide exceptional service.
Supporting a Partner and the Family Law team, your role will be varied and include:
- File management
- Diary management
- Assisting in Billing
- Liaising with clients
- Drafting correspondence
- Administrative tasks
To be successful for an interview within this successful law firm, you must have:
- Proven experience (12 months +) working within the Legal profession
- Strong attention to detail and excellent word processing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and assess the urgency of tasks
- Confidence, flexibility and ability to take a proactive approach to work
- An enthusiastic, team player who is willing to support others
This position will be for those who enjoy be rewarded for hard work and determination. If you are looking for a change to develop your skill set and experience, this will be the role for you. Don't hesitate to apply now! Alternatively for a confidential discussion contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.