people2people are currently working with a variety of law firms from independent to top tier firms around Auckland. We are seeking intermediate legal secretaries for permanent, full time positions based in Auckland Central.
What do you gain?
- Full time, permanent legal secretary positions starting immediately
- Competitive Salary up to $68k per annum dependant on experience
- Additional benefits such as health and wellbeing programmes
- Close to public transport links
As a Legal Secretary you will be responsible for drafting and editing legal documents on a day to day basis, diary management & personal assistant duties, billing and general administration tasks.
What we want from you?
You will have experience working in a law firm or an in-house legal team for at least 3 years and you will also have:
- A strong understanding of your specialism e.g. Intellectual property, environment or conveyancing
- Excellent communication skills
- <[endif]-->A positive 'can do attitude' - happy to get stuck in to different tasks
If you are interested in hearing more about the Legal Secretary positions we have available, or would like to know more about how we can help find your next position, please apply via the link or for a confidential discussion call Kirsty on 09 869 6255.