This supportive, friendly national firm have over 200 staff across the country. They offer various staff benefits such as staff lunches and extensive training.
This is a Secretarial role supporting the Principal at the firm across a number a Defendant Public Liability and CTP matters. Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Diary and email management
- Liaising with clients
- Drafting and amending court documents
- Ad Hoc administrative tasks as required
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- 3+ years experience working as a Legal Secretary / Assistant (ideally within Insurance or Litigation)
- A fast and accurate typing speed
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication both verbal and written
To apply, send your application through today by clicking on the appropriate link on this page! Alternatively, call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.