With a reputation for success, this growing firm are located within the western suburbs, close to public transport and with free parking available.
The firm have a friendly and dynamic team environment, with staff drinks, lunches and awards and an open door policy.
With ongoing support and training, you will have the opportunity for career progression and taking on Paralegal tasks.
Assisting predominantly in CTP, your duties will include:
- Prepare documents, correspondence and briefs
- File management
- Liaising with clients
- Diary and email management
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years Legal Secretarial experience, within Insurance
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to be forward thinking
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word and a fast and accurate typing speed of 55 + wpm
- Professional presentation and articulate communication skills
If you are looking for an Insurance Legal Secretarial role within a successful specialist law firm that is close to home, APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )