This highly successful and well-respected, national firm are located in the heart of the CBD and work across a wide variety of practice areas. With regular social events and staff benefits, this firm has a welcoming and collaborative culture.
Supporting a team of professionals within Corporate & Commercial, your duties will include:
- File management
- Prioritising work received from your team
- Liaising with clients
- Drafting correspondence
- Assisting with billing
- Dictaphone typing
To be successful for an interview with this leading law firm, you must have:
- Proven experience (2+ years) working within the legal profession
- Strong attention to detail and excellent word processing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and assess the urgency of tasks
- Confidence, flexibility and ability to take a proactive approach to work
- An enthusiastic, team player who is willing to support others
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.