As the incoming Legal Secretary, you will be joining the Corporate Advisory team assisting authors with work around mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, IT and intellectual property.
What do you gain?
This is a law firm who like to do things a little bit differently, although they are corporate they don't take themselves to seriously.
- A full time, permanent legal secretary position
- Morning teas and Friday night drinks in the office
- Competitive salary up to $68k dependant on experience
- Join a supportive team with a collaborative environment
- Be part of a firm who have won a variety of awards
You will be joining the corporate advisory team, supporting a team of 3 with all legal secretary duties including:
- Preparing legal documents & information on internal and external systems
- General PA duties such as diary management
- Dictaphone typing
- Liaising with clients
- Around 1-3 years Legal Secretary experience
- Prior experience with corporate transactional work
- You are joining a sociable team, so if you are confident and outgoing you would fit in very well
- Strong and accurate typing & computer skills (tests can be sent)
If you have a strong interest is Corporate advisory law and this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then hit apply on this page! Or for more information contact Kirsty on 09 869 6255.