This highly successful and well-respected National firm are located in the heart of the CBD and work across a wide variety of practice areas. With regular social events and staff benefits, this firm has a welcoming and collaborative culture.
Supporting a Partner and a Senior Associate, your role will be varied and include:
- Diary and email management
- Liaising with clients
- Drafting correspondence
- Dictaphone typing
- Administrative tasks
- File management
To be successful for an interview with this leading law firm, you must have:
- 3 years experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Strong attention to detail and excellent word processing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and assess the urgency of tasks
- Confidence, flexibility and ability to take a proactive approach to work
- Be an enthusiastic team player who is willing to support others
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
If you are looking for a role where you can expand on your skill set and be rewarded for your hard work, this could be the ideal role for you. If you meet the criteria above, don't hesitate. Send your application through today!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alice Rettie on 02 8270 9770.