This Global Firm is well renowned with over 4000 lawyers operating from offices all around the world! The beautiful Sydney office is located in the heart of the CBD.
This firm promotes a diverse, collaborative work environment and encourage career progression.
In this role, you will be supporting the Practice Head, a Senior Partner and 2 other fee earners within the Corporate M&A team. Being their support you will work in a team environment where no two days will be the same.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Extensive diary and email management
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Assisting with billing and expense reconciliation
- Manage a high volume of incoming calls and enquiries
- High involvement with client liaison
You will be a confident and driven individual who is strives for high quality service and results.
The requirements of this role include:
- A minimum of 3+ years' secretarial experience, ideally within Legal
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work autonomously
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong communication skills
Interviews are happening NOW!
Don't delay and apply through the appropriate link.
Alternatively please contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.