This boutique practice is located in the heart of the Sydney CBD, close to public transport. The firm specialises in residential Conveyancing and Litigation as the main areas.
You will be providing secretarial support to a sole practitioner, focused on Conveyancing and Litigation you will be responsible for:
- Running files
- Liaising with clients, agents and financiers
- Drafting documents and contracts
- Booking meetings
- Collating court documents and preparing forms
- Answering phones
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience within Conveyancing (running files from start to finish) and some Litigation experience
- Confidence to communicate with professionals at all levels
- A flexible "can-do' attitude
- A fast and accurate typing speed
If this sounds like you then don't hesitate, send your application through today by clicking on the appropriate link on this page! Alternatively, call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715.