- Full time Legal Executive role, starting immediately
- Join a boutique law firm with a small family culture
- Get paid in line with your experience up to $42 an hour
- Free parking across from the office and close to public transport links
- Sound working knowledge of conveyancing and related documentation, subdivisions, sale and purchase of business, and some knowledge of Trusts and Estates
- Experience working directly with clients, managing your own files
- Previous experience dealing with your own conveyancing files from open - closing
- Strong knowledge of e-dealing & landonline
What will you be doing?
- Primarily running several your own conveyancing files (and some commercial, leasing or finance files) from start to finish, including drafting Agreements and associated documentation
- Meeting with clients directly
- Assisting the Principal and/or Senior Associate with drafting and preparing development agreements
The principle of the firm is looking to meet with people immediately for this role, if you are interested in the position please hit apply or contact Kirsty on 09 869 6255.