With offices throughout Australia, Asia, Europe and South America, this well renowned law firm provide services across a broad spectrum of practice areas. The firm have won a number of awards for their work and maintain a reputation for success.
This is a full time temporary position Your role within the firm will be to support a partner within construction law.
- Manage diaries, emails and appointments
- Prepare correspondence and letters
- Edit and amend documents
- File management
- Complex billing
- Dictaphone typing
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Ideally experience working within Construction Law
- Confident communication skills
- Immaculate presentation and professionalism
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Sam Palmer at people2people on 02 8270 9733 for a confidential discussion.