This award-winning Australian law firm employs over 700 people and have many years in handling legal matters. Located in the heart of Sydney's CBD this growing firm offers a friendly and supportive working environment and a chance to learn and develop skills in practice management and legal support. They are currently seeking an experienced legal secretary to join their competition team. Join this national law firm who have offices throughout Australia!
In this role you will be supporting a Partner and the wider team. Your responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Opening and closing files
- Extensive diary and travel management
- Travel arrangements
- Preparing and editing documents & correspondence
- Liaising with clients
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- Proven experience in a legal secretarial role
- High attention to detail
- Confident communication skills and be professionally presented
- Highly organised
- High energy and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.