This award-winning national law firm are highly successful and are located in the heart of the CBD. They work across all key areas of practice and have a welcoming and collaborative culture. They offer opportunity for career progression with ongoing training and development.
This role is based within their commercial litigation team and will see you supporting a Partner and team. This would be an ideal opportunity to step out of a junior legal secretarial role and take on new challenges and responsibilities. Some of your duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Monthly billing
- Liaising with clients and assisting with enquiries
- Drafting correspondence
- Dictaphone typing
- Administrative tasks
- File management
To be successful for an interview with this leading law firm, you must have:
- Experience working as a legal secretary in Commercial Litigation
- Strong attention to detail and excellent word processing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and assess the urgency of tasks
- Confidence, flexibility and ability to take a proactive approach to work
- A 'can do' attitude
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Meaghan Gleeson on 02 8270 9706.