people2people have partnered with a highly regarded, mid- sized legal firm in Brisbane who have offices throughout Australia. Priding themselves on having a having an enviable client base and a great culture, the firm have enjoyed continued growth and offers a friendly and supportive environment.
about the role:
Reporting to and supporting a Senior Partner and his team where you will be utilising your established skills and experience in the Commercial Litigation practice area. You will be responsible for managing monthly billings, timesheet entries, preparation of legal documents and correspondence, archiving, diary and email management and electronic lodgement of documents.
- A minimum of 3 years working as a Legal Secretary (within Litigation)
- A high attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills and a minimum typing speed of 60wpm
- The proven ability to show initiative and be forward thinking
- Based in Brisbane's CBD close to transport,
- Work for a firm that values its support staff
- Offer a well-being program and great social and sporting initiatives
- Supportive and positive team culture
- Long standing firm!