This Global Firm is well renowned with over 4000 lawyers operating from offices all around the world!
They embrace their client's needs and work along across key industry sectors. This firm promotes a diverse, collaborative work environment and encourage career progression.
In this role, you will be supporting a Partner and 2 Solocitors within their extremely busy, high performing Commercial Litigation team. You will work in a dynamic, fast paced role where no two days are the same.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assistance with opening files, archiving and filing
- Managing diaries and scheduling appointments
- Liaising with clients, internal and external stakeholders
- Processing of monthly billing
- Preparation of various court documents
- Secretarial duties as required
You will be an energetic, driven hard worker who is committed to always striving for the best.
Requirements of this role:
- 12+ months experience within a Law Firm
- Competent MS Suite skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Superb time management
- Confident and professional communication skills
Apply through the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775