This centrally located law firm have more than 150 employees and have an unusually low staff turnover, due to the inclusive working environment that they have created. They offer a range of benefits to their employees including extensive in-house training, Friday drinks, end of financial year parties and much more!
This role is a unique opportunity to take on a larger role supporting a great team providing administrative support to a Partner, Senior Associate and the wider team, some of your duties would include:
- Co-ordinating events
- Engaging in business development and marketing projects
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Diary and email management
- Liaising with clients
- Collating briefs
- Drafting and amending documents
To be successful in this busy and varied role, you would demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a legal secretary (ideally within commercial litigation)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- High attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
Interviews for this role are happening now. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation, contact Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.