Joining this well renowned firm, you will have opportunity for career progression with ongoing training and development. Work within an inclusive team environment where you will be genuinely rewarded for your hard work. Take advantage of health benefits and financial rewards!
Supporting a Partner and the wider team of highly motivated Legal professionals within the Commercial Disputes team, your responsibilities will include:
- Amending documents and letters
- Diary and email management
- Dictaphone typing
- Scheduling appointments and meetings
- Liaising with clients
- Ad hoc administration duties
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A minimum of 12 months experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical skills & typing speed
- Proven ability to juggle conflicting deadlines
To become a part of this high-quality team, please apply online by clicking on the link! OR for a confidential discussion, please contact Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.