With offices throughout Australia, this national, mid-tier law firm are well renowned within the Legal industry. Located in stunning CBD offices, the firm have more than 300 employees in their Sydney office and maintain a social and inclusive team environment, with fantastic and enticing employee benefits.
In this role, you will be supporting a Partner and the wider team, with hands-on experience supporting the practice group head. In this position you will be exposed to a range of Corporate Commercial matters, and will have the chance to excel within a supportive team of focused individuals.
Duties in this position will include, but not be limited to:
- Processing complex billing
- Managing diaries and scheduling appointments
- Preparing contracts and documents
- Organising files
- Preparing letters
- Preparing client reports
- Liaising with clients
This role is ideal for a high-achiever with a dedicated work ethic, a can-do attitude and a drive to succeed.
Other criteria will include:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills
- Proven ability to manage conflicting deadlines and juggle multiple tasks
- Confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
- Professional and corporate personal presentation
- Highly tuned attention to detail
- Motivation to work autonomously and take initiative
- An ability to interact and work well in a team environment
Interviews are happening now! Don't delay in sending through your application, click the appropriate link on this page, or call Meaghan Gleeson at people2people today! Call 02 8270 9706.