This Australian law firm is a mid-tier that are led by a diverse and progressive group of expert lawyers. They have been established for over 40 years and are currently over 80 strong.
They have grown substantially over this time and continue to partner with clients in a range of sectors across the legal and commercial space.
An opportunity exists for a capable and experienced Legal Secretary to join the firm supporting two Partners, a Special Counsel and an Associate in their Commercial practice.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking instructions and completing tasks;
- Ensuring work is accurate and on time;
- File management;
- Dictaphone typing including correspondence and file notes;
- Diary management and control of deadlines;
- Client liaison;
- Online searches including; business name and company searches, etc;
- Filing and service of documents;
- Monthly billing using Affinity practice management system;
- Entering client data into Affinity; and
- General administrative tasks, such as photocopying, opening/closing files and binding documents.
We are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary or Legal Assistant with proven legal support experience in an established law firm. Experience supporting a team in commercial practice is advantageous.
On a personal level, we are seeking someone who is self-motivated, has a professional telephone manner and is comfortable in dealing with clients and taking accurate instructions.
The successful candidate must have initiative, exceptional time management and communication skills, and attention-to-detail. A team player with strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude are a must.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
This is an opportunity to work within a highly reputable mid-tier law firm who are based in stunning offices in the CBD.
They have been in a rapid chapter of growth and their teams are constantly growing.
For this Legal Secretary position, they are offering up to $80,000 package. Benefits include discounted gym membership, salary sacrifice, professional development programs, social events, income protection insurance and employee assistance program.
If you have any questions prior to your application, please call Aimee Burton on 03 9098 7433.
Otherwise, for immediate consideration please click on the appropriate link.